NM-IBIS: New Mexico's Public Health Data Resource
The goal of NM-IBIS is to turn data into Information that is relevant, meaningful, timely and useful for decision making, ultimately to enhance our ability to improve population health outcomes.
- Click on the "Health Topics" tab, above or on one of the main topic buttons found on the NM-IBIS home/welcome page. Watch this space for new content, including infographics, stories and dashboards!
- Community Profiles provide data at-a-glance for each New Mexico county. You can use the "Community Reports" top tab to see available community reports.
- Indicator Reports provide data charts and maps for health indicators, such as teen births, smoking rates and drug overdose deaths in New Mexico. These reports, prepared by NMDOH subject-matter experts, are the authoritative source for data and information for specific health topics.
- Click on the "Query Datasets" tab, above for custom data queries that allow you to query public health datasets. After selecting a dataset, you can specify filtering and cross-tabulation criteria and produce data tables, graphs and maps.
- Use the Resources top tab to find the glossary and index to help pages.