Query Result Page Options
- This features only effects queryable datasets loaded after the apply criteria feature is enabled.
- When a new queryable dataset is loaded, this features does NOT clean/clear any of that dataset's default selected values - it simply supplements the newly loaded dataset's selections with those values captured when the apply criteria feature was enabled.
- When in the builder interface you can override and make additional changes (select or deselect).
- Changes made in the builder interface are not automatically saved to the enabled apply criteria definition. However, once you have a result you can reapply the current critera by using this dialog and pressing the "Reapply" button. If you do not see this button then the apply criteria feature has not been enabled.
- Selections are applied according to what selections are available within that given queryable dataset. For example if your apply criteria is set for years 1999-2015 and the dataset does not have 1999 then only years 2000-2015 will be selected.
- This feature is available immediately and does not require any user login account. However, if you wish to save this definition you will need to have either a free self registered user account or a secure DOH account and be logged in to be able to save your definitions.
- TURNING OFF: These selections will remain in effect for the length of your current session on this site. It is turned off by pressing the "Clear" button.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: The selection's internal dimension names and values MUST match. In some instances a value's title shown to the user will look the same as the dataset's but it is stored internally with a different name or value so they do not match and thus will not be selected. As an end user there is nothing that can be done about this situation because this is something the dataset author must setup. If you see something like this please contact us and report this issue.
One Example:Doing studies on different datasets like you want to look at different survey datasets for hispanic females for years 2015-2018. You want to always display a county choropleth map and a horizontal bar chart. You make those initial selections, submit your selections, enable this apply criteria feature. From then on, those selections are automatically applied (as much as possible) to all subsequent queryable datasets you open.
You are not logged in. To save a query you must be logged in. Enter your username / password to proceed.
See the Introduction to My Selections page for more information.
|Year Filter:||2013, 2015, 2017|
|Data Grouped By:||Year|
NM-IBIS Map GuidanceFor guidance on NM-IBIS map categories, please visit the [[a href="./resource/MapChoroClasses.html" IBIS map guidance page]].
Question Wording:Based on body mass index (BMI) for age and sex >= 85th percentile and < 95th percentile, using standard growth charts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. BMI was calculated from self-reported height and weight.
U.S. DataComparable data for the other states may be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Youth Online [https://nccd.cdc.gov/youthonline/App/Default.aspx] or Youth Risk Behaviors Data [https://chronicdata.cdc.gov/health-area/youth-risk-behaviors] websites.
Weighted Survey DataThe percentages reported above have been produced by weighting the sample so that the results better represent the New Mexico population. The sample sizes reported in the table are unweighted. Percentages calculated using the unweighted sample sizes will not be accurate.
Data SourcesNew Mexico Youth Risk and Resiliency Survey, New Mexico Department of Health and Public Education Department.
YRRS Survey SampleThe YRRS survey sample has different components, designed for tabulating survey results for different New Mexico geographic levels. When selecting the geographic area, "Statewide, New Mexico," the results are generated from a sample that was designed for tabulating results for New Mexico, overall. Results tabulated from this survey sample will match data reported by CDC-DASH on its website (www.cdc.healthyyouty/yrbs) and in any CDC publications. When selecting any other geographic area, results are generated from a separate and larger sample designed to product estimates for substate areas. [[br]]
Youth Risk and Resiliency Survey
Conducted in the fall of odd-numbered years, the survey is a collaborative product of the New Mexico Department of Health (NM DOH) and the New Mexico Public Education Department (NM PED), with additional assistance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Adolescent and School Health.
On July 1, 2013, all NM-IBIS datasets were modified to use the new Race/Ethnicity definition. For more information, please visit: [https://ibis.doh.nm.gov/ibisph-view/resource/RacEth2013.html].